Tubing Madness on the Verde River @ Camp Verde
Available Starting May 1, 2015 @ 8:37 am
The new Tube Trackers makes it easy for everyone to have a great river adventure!
Expect to get lots of sun and very wet! The float takes from 2 hours depending on river conditions, so you can do one more run if you arrive early enough (between 9 & 10 AM).
Arizona’s Tubing in the Desert
TUBE TRACKER ADVENTURE Paddling the NEW revolutionary Tube Tracker designed for river navigation with comfort and style Bring water and a picnic lunch. You can pick up everything else you need for an enjoyable day out in the sun and on the water from The Verde River Adventure Center. [/ezcol_1half]
Tube Tracker Adventure @ Camp Verde
- Deposit: One Driver’s License or car keys per 5 Tubes Rented Lost/Stolen Tube = $80.00 fee per tube
- Lost/Stolen Tube Tracker: $129.00 fee per tube
- Latest Tube Rentals: 1:00 p.m. Water flow & Weather Permitting.
- Final Shuttle Bus Pick Up on the River: 5:00 p.m.
- Group Rates: (not available on weekends) 20 Persons or More
- 7 Day Advance Reservation Required for Group Reservations: Call (928) 204-6440
- Shuttle Only Ticket: $5.00 CASH ONLY
Water flow & Weather Permitting. Please review our payment, cancellation, and other policies here.
FOR THE TUBE TRACKING ADVENTURE CHILDREN MUST BE AT LEAST EIGHT (8) YEARS or OLDER AND 4 FEET TALL.
- Weight Limit 250lbs for Tube Trackers.
- LIFE VESTS are available and are recommended for Children, ALL NON-SWIMMERS, inexperienced swimmers and ANY swimmer who questions whether He/She needs a life vest!
- ALCOHOL, DRUGS, and the Verde River DO NOT MIX! Play it safe…Don’t Do It! Have a great time responsibly and appoint a designated driver before your tubing adventure.
- GLASS CONTAINERS are NOT ALLOWED on the Verde River or any public River Access Point.
- Ice chests/coolers (PLEASE NO STYROFOAM) will be checked for glass containers. It is against the law to use glass containers on the Verde River and glass containers will be confiscated!
- DRINK PLENTY OF WATER while tubing. Drink at least 1-2 bottles of water per hour while floating to help prevent dehydration.
- TENNIS SHOES or other protective footwear are needed to protect against cuts, scrapes, and bruises while walking to/from the Verde River’s entry and exit points. Shoes will help protect your feet from the River’s rocky bottom.
- A minimum 30 SPF is recommended.
- WEAR a CAP, HAT or VISOR while tubing, SUNBLOCK lotion should be applied BEFORE and DURING your floating trip.
- TYING the TUBES together is NOT recommended.
- STYROFOAM COOLERS are NOT recommended for tubing on the Verde River.
- LOCK YOUR VEHICLE. Do not leave valuables, in plain sight, in your vehicle.
- DO NOT LITTER! “Stash it and Bag it” in litter bags while tubing. Dump all trash in designated receptacles.