Tubing Madness on the Verde River
Available Starting Memorial Day Weekend 2014
Sedona Adventure Tours makes is easy for everyone to have a great river adventure!
The fun begins when you meet us at the Verde River Adventure Center located at 45 W. Hollamon St. Camp Verde, AZ 86322 where you will check in and get your wrist band and head out to the river to board our shuttle with all your gear and head upstream to the put-in. Then the adventure begins! Shuttles depart every 30 minutes.
We provide the tubes and water cannons for those epic water fights as you ‘leisurely’ float downstream! Our Verde River tubes have a nylon outer shell with a net bottom, tube rentals also include water cannons! (Life jackets and helmets are available for a small fee.) Expect to get lots of sun and very wet! The float takes from one to two hours depending on river conditions, so you can do one or two more runs if you arrive early enough (between 9 & 10 AM).
Bring water and a picnic lunch. You can pick up everything else you need for an enjoyable day out in the sun and on the water from The Verde River Adventure Center.
- Price: $28.00 per person plus taxes & fees. Gratuity not included
- Reservations: You can reserve your tubes in advance by credit card. Tubes will be held until 11 AM and then will be released. Call 877-673-3661 or 928-204-6440. Your card will be charged if you do not show up.
- Life jackets and helmets are available for rent at $5 each a day if you feel you need one.
- RESERVE EARLY – WE SELL OUT REGULARLY!!
- Your driver’s license will be your deposit. One valid license per 5 tube rentals
- Lost or destroyed tubes are $85.00 per tube, $129.00 per tube tracker
- Age limit is 3 years old (must have a proper flotation device)
- First run on the water at 9:00 am, last run on the water at 3:00 pm. Please call for more information.
- We require at least 10 people for tubing to run. This includes your party & any others that book for the same day.
Please review our payment, cancellation, and other policies here.