Tubing Madness on the Verde River
Available Starting May 1, 2015 @8:37 am
The new Tube Trackers makes is easy for everyone to have a great river adventure!
The fun begins when you meet us at the Verde River Adventure Center located at 921 Main St. Suite A-2, Clarkdale Az. 86324 (we are the purple store front that faces the park) where you will check in, get your wrist band & directions and head out to the river.
Expect to get lots of sun and very wet! The float takes from 3 – 4 hours depending on river conditions, so you can do one more run if you arrive early enough (between 9 & 10 AM).
Arizona’s Tubing in the Desert
TUBE TRACKER ADVENTURE
Paddling the NEW revolutionary Tube Tracker designed for river navigation with comfort and style
Bring water and a picnic lunch. You can pick up everything else you need for an enjoyable day out in the sun and on the water from The Verde River Adventure Center.
FOR THE TUBE TRACKING ADVENTURE CHILDREN MUST BE AT LEAST EIGHT (8) YEARS or OLDER AND 4 FEET TALL for TUBE TRACKING ADVENTURE RENTAL & SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE AT VERDE ADVENTURES.
FOR THE TUBING ONLY THE AGE LIMIT IS 3 YO.
- Weight Limit 250 for Tube Trackers,
- Tube Tracking Adventure does have a mandatory portage (get your ass out of the tube and walk around) around a diversion dam.
• LIFE VESTS are available for rent ($5 pp) and are recommended for Children, ALL NON-SWIMMERS, inexperienced swimmers and ANY swimmer who questions whether He/She needs a life vest!
• ALCOHOL, DRUGS, and the Verde River DO NOT MIX! Play it safe…Don’t Do It! Have a great time responsibly and appoint a designated driver before your tubing adventure.
• GLASS CONTAINERS are NOT ALLOWED on the Verde River or the TAPCO Recreational Area.
• Ice chests/coolers (PLEASE NO STYROFOAM) will be checked for glass containers. It is against the law to use glass containers on the Verde River and glass containers will be confiscated!
• DRINK PLENTY OF WATER while tubing. Drink at least 1-2 bottles of water per hour while floating to help prevent dehydration.
• TENNIS SHOES or other protective footwear are needed to protect against cuts, scrapes, and bruises while walking to/from the Verde River’s entry and exit points. Shoes will help protect your feet from the River’s rocky bottom.
•. A minimum 30 SPF is recommended.
• WEAR a CAP, HAT or VISOR while tubing, SUNBLOCK lotion should be applied BEFORE and DURING your floating trip.
• TYING the TUBES together is NOT recommended.
• STYROFOAM COOLERS are NOT recommended for tubing on the Verde River.
• LOCK YOUR VEHICLE. Do not leave valuables, in plain sight, in your vehicle.
• DO NOT LITTER! “Stash it and Bag it” in litter bags while tubing. Dump all trash in designated receptacles.